You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Magic Forest for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Magic Forest from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Magic Forest on WildTangent's website. Magic Forest is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicForest folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Magic Forest is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicForest\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. MLMF-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 206.05 KB (210992 bytes) on disk.
Magic Forest is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.55 MB (3723176
bytes) on disk:
- MLMF-WT.exe (206.05 KB)
- MLMF.exe (2.84 MB)
- magicforest-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Magic Forest.
Magic Forest is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Magic Forest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Magic Forest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic Forest or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Magic Forest". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Forest program will be found very quickly. After you click Magic Forest in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Magic Forest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Forest:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicForest\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Magic Forest.
8. After uninstalling Magic Forest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Forest that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Forest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magic Forest by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Magic Forest by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Forest in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-21 19:59:50.817