Magic Farm 1.0
This info is about Magic Farm 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Magic Farm 1.0 from your computerFalco Software, Inc.
. More data about Falco Software, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Magic Farm 1.0 at http://www.Falcoware.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Farm folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Magic Farm 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Farm\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Magic Farm 1.0's main file takes around 2.83 MB (2969600 bytes) and its name is MagicFarm.exe.
Magic Farm 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.03 MB (5271226
bytes) on disk:
- FalcoGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- MagicFarm.exe (2.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Magic Farm 1.0.
Magic Farm 1.0 is a program by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Magic Farm 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Magic Farm 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Magic Farm 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Farm 1.0". The Magic Farm 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Magic Farm 1.0 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Magic Farm 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Farm 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Farm\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Farm 1.0.
8. After removing Magic Farm 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Farm 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic Farm 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Magic Farm 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Magic Farm 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Farm 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 17:19:44.110