Magic Encyclopedia Bundle
Magic Encyclopedia Bundle is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Magic Encyclopedia Bundle from your computerOberon Media
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Oberon Media. Magic Encyclopedia Bundle is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Magic Encyclopedia Bundle directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Magic Encyclopedia Bundle is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Magic Encyclopedia Bundle\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Magic Encyclopedia Bundle\install.log". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Launch.exe is the Magic Encyclopedia Bundle's primary executable file and it takes approximately 449.39 KB (460176 bytes) on disk.
Magic Encyclopedia Bundle contains of the executables below. They take 795.89 KB (814992
bytes) on disk.
- Bundler.exe (152.00 KB)
- Launch.exe (449.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Magic Encyclopedia Bundle is a program offered by Oberon Media. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Magic Encyclopedia Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Encyclopedia Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Magic Encyclopedia Bundle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Magic Encyclopedia Bundle". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Encyclopedia Bundle program will be found automatically. When you select Magic Encyclopedia Bundle in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Magic Encyclopedia Bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Encyclopedia Bundle.
8. After removing Magic Encyclopedia Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Encyclopedia Bundle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Encyclopedia Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Magic Encyclopedia Bundle by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Magic Encyclopedia Bundle by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Encyclopedia Bundle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:41:58.867