Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1
Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 from your computerMagic DVD Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Magic DVD Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.magicdvdripper.com
to get more data about Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 on Magic DVD Software, Inc.'s website. Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1. MagicDVDCopier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.36 MB (3520512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1. They occupy about 4.36 MB (4575592
bytes) on disk.
- FileManager.exe (285.50 KB)
- MagicDVDCopier.exe (3.36 MB)
- Starter.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.1
of Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Magic DVD Copier
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier\D9Util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier\default.dcg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier\fake.if0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier\fake.if1
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic DVD Copier_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier\MagicDVDCopier.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic DVD Copier_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic DVD Copier_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic DVD Copier_is1\QuietUninstallString
Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 is an application by the software company Magic DVD Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1". The Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.magicdvdripper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicDVDCopier\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 by Magic DVD Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 by Magic DVD Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Magic DVD Copier V7.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:18:42.740