Magic Cards Solitaire 2
This web page is about Magic Cards Solitaire 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire 2 from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. More details about Magic Cards Solitaire 2 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Magic Cards Solitaire 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicCardsSolitaire2 folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicCardsSolitaire2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Magic Cards Solitaire 2. The application's main executable file is named Magic Cards Solitaire 2-WT.exe and its approximative size is 192.86 KB (197488 bytes).
Magic Cards Solitaire 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.97 MB (17799072
bytes) on disk:
- Magic Cards Solitaire 2-WT.exe (192.86 KB)
- Magic Cards Solitaire 2.exe (10.21 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Magic Cards Solitaire 2 version 22.214.171.124
Magic Cards Solitaire 2 is a program by WildTangent. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Magic Cards Solitaire 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic Cards Solitaire 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Cards Solitaire 2". The Magic Cards Solitaire 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Magic Cards Solitaire 2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Magic Cards Solitaire 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Cards Solitaire 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicCardsSolitaire2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire 2.
8. After removing Magic Cards Solitaire 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Cards Solitaire 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Cards Solitaire 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Cards Solitaire 2 by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Cards Solitaire 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Cards Solitaire 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 22:08:50.770