Magic Ball is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Magic Ball from your systemMagic Ball
. Go over here
where you can read more on Magic Ball. Please open http://sparklymagicball.com/support
if you want to read more on Magic Ball on Magic Ball's page. Magic Ball is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Magic Ball directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Magic Ball\MagicBalluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Magic Ball. MagicBall.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Magic Ball's main executable file and it occupies approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Magic Ball. They take about 2.61 MB (2735840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MagicBallUninstall.exe (242.81 KB)
- utilMagicBall.exe (643.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MagicBall.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- MagicBall.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- MagicBall.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- MagicBall.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about Magic Ball version 2015.05.22.152458
only. You can find below a few links to other Magic Ball releases:
...click to view all...
Magic Ball is a program offered by Magic Ball. Some users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Magic Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Magic Ball from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Magic Ball or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Ball". If it exists on your system the Magic Ball app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Magic Ball in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Magic Ball, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Ball:
- The publisher is: http://sparklymagicball.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Magic Ball\MagicBalluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Ball.
8. After uninstalling Magic Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Ball which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic Ball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Ball by Magic Ball from your PC, we are not saying that Magic Ball by Magic Ball is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Magic Ball in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:00:11.130