You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Magic Academy for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Magic Academy from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Magic Academy on WildTangent's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Magic Academy folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Magic Academy\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Magic Academy. The program's main executable file occupies 1.85 MB (1937000 bytes) on disk and is named academy-WT.exe.
Magic Academy is comprised of the following executables which take 2.78 MB (2919448
bytes) on disk:
- academy-WT.exe (1.85 MB)
- academy.exe (796.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Magic Academy. You can find here a few links to other Magic Academy versions:
Magic Academy is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Magic Academy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Magic Academy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic Academy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Magic Academy". If it exists on your system the Magic Academy app will be found automatically. After you select Magic Academy in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Magic Academy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Academy:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Magic Academy\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Magic Academy.
8. After uninstalling Magic Academy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Academy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Academy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Magic Academy by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Magic Academy by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Academy in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 04:40:00.097