You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Magic Academy for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Magic Academy from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Magic Academy on WildTangent's web page. Usually the Magic Academy program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Magic Academy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Magic Academy's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Magic Academy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Magic Academy-WT.exe is the Magic Academy's main executable file and it takes circa 6.18 MB (6484552 bytes) on disk.
Magic Academy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.14 MB (12730176
bytes) on disk.
- Magic Academy-WT.exe (6.18 MB)
- WTA-a34a9b2b-bbef-481c-98ab-960a0430a168-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Magic Academy version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Magic Academy:
Magic Academy is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Magic Academy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Magic Academy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Magic Academy or simply click the Search field and type in "Magic Academy". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Academy program will be found very quickly. When you click Magic Academy in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Magic Academy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Academy:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Magic Academy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Magic Academy.
8. After removing Magic Academy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Academy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Academy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magic Academy by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Magic Academy by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Academy in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:44:15.220