This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Maelstrom for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Maelstrom from your systemMaelstrom
. You can read more on Maelstrom or check for application updates here
. Maelstrom is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. Maelstrom's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. maelstrom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 628.00 KB (643072 bytes) on disk.
Maelstrom is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.23 MB (9679440
bytes) on disk:
- upnpserver.exe (1.64 MB)
- maelstrom.exe (628.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (674.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.17 MB)
- setup.exe (905.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Maelstrom. You can find below info on other application versions of Maelstrom:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Maelstrom.Folders left behind when you uninstall Maelstrom:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Maelstrom:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent Maelstrom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maelstrom
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\User Data\chrome_shutdown_ms.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_2
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Maelstrom.6KYJCWBRW5T3QBMSUXXAT5YWYY
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Maelstrom.6KYJCWBRW5T3QBMSUXXAT5YWYY\Image
Maelstrom is a program by Maelstrom. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Maelstrom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Maelstrom from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maelstrom or simply click the Search field and type in "Maelstrom". If it exists on your system the Maelstrom application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Maelstrom in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Maelstrom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maelstrom.
8. After uninstalling Maelstrom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maelstrom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maelstrom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maelstrom by Maelstrom from your computer, we are not saying that Maelstrom by Maelstrom is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maelstrom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:59:56.873