MadVR (remove only)
This page is about MadVR (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MadVR directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. A guide to uninstall MadVR (remove only) from your system
MadVR (remove only) contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.76 MB (4988040
bytes) on disk.
- InstallFilter.exe (24.84 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (33.19 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall MadVR (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MadVR (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MadVR (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MadVR (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MadVR (remove only)". The MadVR (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MadVR (remove only) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MadVR (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MadVR (remove only).
8. After uninstalling MadVR (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MadVR (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MadVR (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130