Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Macromedia Dreamweaver MX from your computerMacromedia
. Go over here
for more details on Macromedia. Click on http://www.macromedia.com/
to get more facts about Macromedia Dreamweaver MX on Macromedia's website. Usually the Macromedia Dreamweaver MX application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Macromedia Dreamweaver MX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Macromedia Dreamweaver MX's main file takes about 9.34 MB (9797632 bytes) and its name is Dreamweaver.exe.
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX is comprised of the following executables which take 9.50 MB (9962178
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Dreamweaver.exe (9.34 MB)
- java.exe (20.07 KB)
- javac.exe (20.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (20.07 KB)
- keytool.exe (20.09 KB)
- policytool.exe (20.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (20.08 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (20.09 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (20.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Macromedia Dreamweaver MX. You can find here a few links to other Macromedia Dreamweaver MX versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Macromedia Dreamweaver MX.The files below remain on your disk by Macromedia Dreamweaver MX's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Vbox\Licenses\Macromedia Dreamweaver MX Fr b1731_MX_5E60.lic
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Vbox\Licenses\Macromedia Dreamweaver MX Fr b1731_MX_5E60.prf
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX is an application by Macromedia. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Macromedia Dreamweaver MX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Macromedia Dreamweaver MX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Macromedia Dreamweaver MX or simply click the Search feature and type in "Macromedia Dreamweaver MX". The Macromedia Dreamweaver MX program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Macromedia Dreamweaver MX in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Macromedia Dreamweaver MX:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macromedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Macromedia Dreamweaver MX.
8. After removing Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Macromedia Dreamweaver MX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Macromedia Dreamweaver MX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Macromedia Dreamweaver MX by Macromedia from your PC, nor are we saying that Macromedia Dreamweaver MX by Macromedia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Macromedia Dreamweaver MX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:26:36.287