Macromedia Director MX
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Macromedia Director MX for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Macromedia Director MX from your computerMacromedia, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Macromedia, Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\Director MX directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Macromedia Director MX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\MACROM~1\DIRECT~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\MACROM~1\DIRECT~1\install.log. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Director.exe and its approximative size is 5.00 MB (5246976 bytes).
The executables below are part of Macromedia Director MX. They occupy an average of 6.57 MB (6892359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClearAnswersPanel.EXE (116.29 KB)
- Director.exe (5.00 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
- Aprxdist.exe (154.84 KB)
- Axdist.exe (784.84 KB)
- Wintdist.exe (392.34 KB)
This page is about Macromedia Director MX version 9.0
Macromedia Director MX is an application offered by the software company Macromedia, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Macromedia Director MX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Macromedia Director MX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Macromedia Director MX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Macromedia Director MX". If it exists on your system the Macromedia Director MX program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Macromedia Director MX in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Macromedia Director MX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Macromedia Director MX.
8. After uninstalling Macromedia Director MX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Macromedia Director MX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Macromedia Director MX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Macromedia Director MX by Macromedia, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Macromedia Director MX by Macromedia, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Macromedia Director MX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:04:14.723