Macromedia Director MX 2004
This web page is about Macromedia Director MX 2004 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Macromedia Director MX 2004 from your computerMacromedia, Inc.
. Further information on Macromedia, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Macromedia Director MX 2004 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\Director MX 2004 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Macromedia Director MX 2004 is C:\PROGRA~2\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\install.log. Director.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.16 MB (5414912 bytes) on disk.
Macromedia Director MX 2004 contains of the executables below. They take 6.74 MB (7064481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clau.exe (112.88 KB)
- Director.exe (5.16 MB)
- rmreg.exe (20.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (146.00 KB)
- Aprxdist.exe (154.84 KB)
- Axdist.exe (784.84 KB)
- Wintdist.exe (392.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1
of Macromedia Director MX 2004. You can find below info on other releases of Macromedia Director MX 2004:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Macromedia Director MX 2004:
- C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Director MX 2004
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\actlib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\asifont.fon
- C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\asifont.map
- C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\asiport.rsr
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Macromedia Director MX 2004 is an application by the software company Macromedia, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Macromedia Director MX 2004 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Macromedia Director MX 2004 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Macromedia Director MX 2004 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Macromedia Director MX 2004". If it is installed on your PC the Macromedia Director MX 2004 app will be found automatically. After you click Macromedia Director MX 2004 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Macromedia Director MX 2004, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Macromedia Director MX 2004.
8. After removing Macromedia Director MX 2004, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Macromedia Director MX 2004 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Macromedia Director MX 2004 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Macromedia Director MX 2004 by Macromedia, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Macromedia Director MX 2004 by Macromedia, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Macromedia Director MX 2004 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 20:27:17.730