MacroGoblin version 220.127.116.11
This page contains complete information on how to remove MacroGoblin version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MacroGoblin version 22.214.171.124 from your computerGoblin Development
. Further information on Goblin Development can be found here
. Usually the MacroGoblin version 126.96.36.199 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacroGoblin 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MacroGoblin version 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacroGoblin 2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called MG_Launcher.exe and it has a size of 32.00 KB (32768 bytes).
MacroGoblin version 184.108.40.206 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.93 MB (3067674
bytes) on disk:
- MG.exe (2.14 MB)
- MG_Launcher.exe (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
- Color_Tester.exe (28.00 KB)
- InformationGrabber.exe (56.00 KB)
This web page is about MacroGoblin version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
MacroGoblin version 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by the software company Goblin Development. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove MacroGoblin version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MacroGoblin version 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MacroGoblin version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MacroGoblin version 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the MacroGoblin version 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MacroGoblin version 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MacroGoblin version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MacroGoblin version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing MacroGoblin version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MacroGoblin version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MacroGoblin version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MacroGoblin version 22.214.171.124 by Goblin Development from your computer, nor are we saying that MacroGoblin version 126.96.36.199 by Goblin Development is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MacroGoblin version 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:17:48.733