Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition from your systemParamount Software (UK) Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.. Click on http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
to get more details about Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition on Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect directory (same installation drive as Windows). Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe. viBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.55 MB (3719184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition. They take about 134.84 MB (141386976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- macrium.reflect.6.2.1495.(64-bit)-patch.exe (89.50 KB)
- MacriumBackupMessage.exe (18.63 MB)
- MrCbtTools.exe (172.09 KB)
- Reflect.exe (317.64 KB)
- ReflectBin.exe (34.39 MB)
- viBoot.exe (3.55 MB)
- vssfixx64.exe (335.97 KB)
- WAIKFiles15x64.exe (74.82 MB)
- xReflect.exe (2.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition version 7.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.\Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition
Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition is an application released by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition". If it exists on your system the Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition application will be found automatically. After you click Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition.
8. After uninstalling Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 16:47:56.457