Macrium Reflect Server Edition
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Macrium Reflect Server Edition from your computerParamount Software (UK) Ltd.
. You can find out more on Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Macrium Reflect Server Edition can be seen at http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
. Macrium Reflect Server Edition is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition. The program's main executable file is named viBoot.exe and it has a size of 3.55 MB (3719184 bytes).
Macrium Reflect Server Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 135.50 MB (142080520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- macrium.reflect.6.2.1495.(64-bit)-patch.exe (89.50 KB)
- MacriumBackupMessage.exe (18.63 MB)
- MrCbtTools.exe (172.09 KB)
- Reflect.exe (317.64 KB)
- ReflectBin.exe (34.41 MB)
- viBoot.exe (3.55 MB)
- vssfixx64.exe (335.97 KB)
- WAIKFiles20x64.exe (75.45 MB)
- xReflect.exe (2.56 MB)
This info is about Macrium Reflect Server Edition version 7.0
alone. For other Macrium Reflect Server Edition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Macrium Reflect Server Edition you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Macrium Reflect Server Edition is a program marketed by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.. Some people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Macrium Reflect Server Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Macrium Reflect Server Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Macrium Reflect Server Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "Macrium Reflect Server Edition". The Macrium Reflect Server Edition application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Macrium Reflect Server Edition in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Macrium Reflect Server Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Macrium Reflect Server Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition.
8. After removing Macrium Reflect Server Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Macrium Reflect Server Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Macrium Reflect Server Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Macrium Reflect Server Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Macrium Reflect Server Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Macrium Reflect Server Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 02:28:05.730