Macrium Reflect Home Edition
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Macrium Reflect Home Edition for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Macrium Reflect Home Edition from your PCParamount Software (UK) Ltd.
. You can find out more on Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Macrium Reflect Home Edition can be found at http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Macrium Reflect Home Edition is C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Macrium Reflect Home Edition's main file takes around 3.55 MB (3719184 bytes) and its name is viBoot.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Macrium Reflect Home Edition. They take 134.75 MB (141295328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MacriumBackupMessage.exe (18.63 MB)
- MrCbtTools.exe (172.09 KB)
- Reflect.exe (317.64 KB)
- ReflectBin.exe (34.39 MB)
- viBoot.exe (3.55 MB)
- vssfixx64.exe (335.97 KB)
- WAIKFiles15x64.exe (74.82 MB)
- xReflect.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of Macrium Reflect Home Edition. You can find below a few links to other Macrium Reflect Home Edition versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Macrium Reflect Home Edition:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Macrium Reflect Home Edition.history
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.\Macrium Reflect Home Edition
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\viBoot.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\viBoot.exe.FriendlyAppName
Macrium Reflect Home Edition is a program released by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Macrium Reflect Home Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Macrium Reflect Home Edition from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Macrium Reflect Home Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "Macrium Reflect Home Edition". If it exists on your system the Macrium Reflect Home Edition app will be found automatically. When you select Macrium Reflect Home Edition in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Macrium Reflect Home Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Macrium Reflect Home Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Macrium Reflect Home Edition.
8. After uninstalling Macrium Reflect Home Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Macrium Reflect Home Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Macrium Reflect Home Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Macrium Reflect Home Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Macrium Reflect Home Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Macrium Reflect Home Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 11:50:41.633