MYTH version 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MYTH version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MYTH version 1.0 from your systemMYTH
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MYTH. You can read more about related to MYTH version 1.0 at http://www.skidrowrepacks.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MYTH directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. MYTH version 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MYTH\unins000.exe. MYTH.exe is the MYTH version 1.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 17.00 KB (17408 bytes) on disk.
MYTH version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.70 MB (1777827
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MYTH.exe (17.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- MYTH.exe (23.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- zsync.exe (92.00 KB)
- zsyncmake.exe (91.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of MYTH version 1.0.
MYTH version 1.0 is a program by MYTH. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove MYTH version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MYTH version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MYTH version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MYTH version 1.0". The MYTH version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click MYTH version 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MYTH version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MYTH version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.skidrowrepacks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MYTH\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MYTH version 1.0.
8. After removing MYTH version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MYTH version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MYTH version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MYTH version 1.0 by MYTH from your computer, we are not saying that MYTH version 1.0 by MYTH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MYTH version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 18:07:26.093