This info is about MVP Hearts for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MVP Hearts from your PCeGames
. Open here
where you can find out more on eGames. MVP Hearts is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\MVP Hearts folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\MVP Hearts\Uninstall MVP Hearts.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MVP Hearts. MVP Hearts's main file takes about 398.33 KB (407888 bytes) and is named Hearts.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside MVP Hearts. They occupy about 515.58 KB (527959
bytes) on disk.
- Hearts.exe (398.33 KB)
- runnow.exe (5.50 KB)
- Uninstall MVP Hearts.exe (111.76 KB)
The current web page applies to MVP Hearts version 18.104.22.168
MVP Hearts is a program offered by eGames. Some people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove MVP Hearts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MVP Hearts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MVP Hearts or simply click the Search field and type in "MVP Hearts". If it is installed on your PC the MVP Hearts program will be found automatically. After you select MVP Hearts in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MVP Hearts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MVP Hearts.
8. After uninstalling MVP Hearts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MVP Hearts which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MVP Hearts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MVP Hearts by eGames from your PC, nor are we saying that MVP Hearts by eGames is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MVP Hearts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 23:48:46.657