MTV is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MTV from your systemPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MTV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MTV. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52383
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
MTV is an application released by Pokki. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove MTV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MTV from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MTV or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTV". If it exists on your system the MTV application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MTV in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MTV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MTV.
8. After uninstalling MTV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MTV which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MTV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MTV by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that MTV by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MTV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:27:37.430