MTN Share@Link is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall MTN Share@Link from your PCZTE Corporation
. More information on ZTE Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on MTN Share@Link on ZTE Corporation's website. MTN Share@Link is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN ShareLink\MTN ShareLink directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for MTN Share@Link is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SupportAppPBMTN ShareLink\Setup.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 96.20 KB (98512 bytes) on disk and is called LaunchWebUI.exe.
MTN Share@Link contains of the executables below. They take 2.43 MB (2547104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (437.70 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (465.20 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.20 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (464.20 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (512.70 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (170.70 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (19.83 KB)
- installer.exe (20.33 KB)
This web page is about MTN Share@Link version 18.104.22.168
MTN Share@Link is a program released by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove MTN Share@Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MTN Share@Link from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MTN Share@Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTN Share@Link". The MTN Share@Link application will be found automatically. After you select MTN Share@Link in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MTN Share@Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTN Share@Link:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SupportAppPBMTN ShareLink\Setup.exe /Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MTN Share@Link.
8. After uninstalling MTN Share@Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTN Share@Link that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTN Share@Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MTN Share@Link by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that MTN Share@Link by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MTN Share@Link supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 22:35:21.820