This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MTN F@stLink for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More data about the application MTN F@stLink can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. MTN F@stLink is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing MTN F@stLink is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MTN F@stLink.exe and it has a size of 108.00 KB (110592 bytes).
MTN F@stLink contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.66 MB (1736332
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MTN F@stLink.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.14 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (307.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.01.429
of MTN F@stLink. You can find below info on other versions of MTN F@stLink:
...click to view all...
MTN F@stLink is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall MTN F@stLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MTN F@stLink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MTN F@stLink or simply click the Search field and type in "MTN F@stLink". If it exists on your system the MTN F@stLink application will be found very quickly. When you select MTN F@stLink in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MTN F@stLink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTN F@stLink:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MTN F@stLink.
8. After uninstalling MTN F@stLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTN F@stLink which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTN F@stLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MTN F@stLink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 09:10:51.427