MTCH6102 Utility V1.04
MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 from your computerMicrochip Technology Inc.
. More information about Microchip Technology Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 can be seen at http://www.microchip.com
. Usually the MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microchip\MTCH6102 Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. MTCH6102 Utility V1.04's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microchip\MTCH6102 Utility\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 407.50 KB (417280 bytes) on disk and is labeled MTCH6102Utility.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MTCH6102 Utility V1.04. They take 520.19 KB (532677
bytes) on disk.
- MTCH6102Utility.exe (407.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (112.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04
of MTCH6102 Utility V1.04.
MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 is a program by Microchip Technology Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 or simply click the Search field and type in "MTCH6102 Utility V1.04". If it exists on your system the MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MTCH6102 Utility V1.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTCH6102 Utility V1.04:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microchip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microchip\MTCH6102 Utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MTCH6102 Utility V1.04.
8. After removing MTCH6102 Utility V1.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 by Microchip Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 by Microchip Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MTCH6102 Utility V1.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 08:15:55.607