MTA:SA v1.4.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall MTA:SA v1.4.0 from your computerMulti Theft Auto
. More information about Multi Theft Auto can be read here
. You can get more details on MTA:SA v1.4.0 at http://www.multitheftauto.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. MTA:SA v1.4.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk and is called MTA Server.exe.
MTA:SA v1.4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 525.64 KB (538254
bytes) on disk.
- Multi Theft Auto.exe (253.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.84 KB)
- MTA Server.exe (108.00 KB)
The current page applies to MTA:SA v1.4.0 version 1.4.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove MTA:SA v1.4.0.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MTA:SA 1.4
MTA:SA v1.4.0 is an application released by Multi Theft Auto. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase MTA:SA v1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MTA:SA v1.4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MTA:SA v1.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MTA:SA v1.4.0". The MTA:SA v1.4.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MTA:SA v1.4.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MTA:SA v1.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTA:SA v1.4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.multitheftauto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTA:SA v1.4.0.
8. After uninstalling MTA:SA v1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MTA:SA v1.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTA:SA v1.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MTA:SA v1.4.0 by Multi Theft Auto from your computer, we are not saying that MTA:SA v1.4.0 by Multi Theft Auto is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MTA:SA v1.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:49:25.750