You can find below details on how to remove MSN Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSN Toolbar from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. MSN Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\InstallMgr folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove MSN Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\InstallMgr\InstallMgr.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. InstallMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 87.84 KB (89944 bytes) on disk.
MSN Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 87.84 KB (89944
bytes) on disk.
- InstallMgr.exe (87.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of MSN Toolbar. For more MSN Toolbar versions please click below:
MSN Toolbar is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove MSN Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MSN Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MSN Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "MSN Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the MSN Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you select MSN Toolbar in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MSN Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSN Toolbar.
8. After removing MSN Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSN Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSN Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSN Toolbar by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that MSN Toolbar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSN Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:58:40.460