MSN is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. Usually the MSN program is found in the C:\Program Files\MSN\MsnInstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called msninst.exe and it has a size of 129.50 KB (132608 bytes). A way to uninstall MSN from your PC
The following executables are installed together with MSN. They occupy about 129.50 KB (132608
bytes) on disk.
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove MSN from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Some people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove MSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MSN from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSN or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSN". If it is installed on your PC the MSN application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MSN in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MSN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSN.
8. After uninstalling MSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130