MSN is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. Usually the MSN program is found in the C:\Program Files\MSN\MsnInstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called msninst.exe and it has a size of 129.50 KB (132608 bytes). A guide to uninstall MSN from your computer
The following executables are installed together with MSN. They occupy about 129.50 KB (132608
bytes) on disk.
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove MSN from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MSN:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\msn\MsnInstaller\msninst.exe
Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase MSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MSN from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MSN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSN". If it exists on your system the MSN program will be found very quickly. When you select MSN in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MSN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSN.
8. After uninstalling MSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130