MSI Mystic Light
MSI Mystic Light is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your computerMSI
. Take a look here
for more details on MSI. Click on http://www.msi.com
to get more facts about MSI Mystic Light on MSI's website. MSI Mystic Light is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder, depending on the user's option. MSI Mystic Light's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Mystic Light.exe and it has a size of 2.33 MB (2443728 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside MSI Mystic Light. They take about 7.30 MB (7652208
bytes) on disk.
- Mystic Light.exe (2.33 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MSI Mystic Light. Click on the links below for other MSI Mystic Light versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is a program marketed by MSI. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MSI Mystic Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it exists on your system the MSI Mystic Light program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MSI Mystic Light in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MSI Mystic Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSI Mystic Light.
8. After removing MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSI Mystic Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:24:06.900