MSI Live Update
This page is about MSI Live Update for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MSI Live Update from your systemMSI
. Take a look here
for more information on MSI. More details about MSI Live Update can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Usually the MSI Live Update application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MSI Live Update. The program's main executable file occupies 3.31 MB (3468240 bytes) on disk and is labeled Live Update.exe.
MSI Live Update installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 26.30 MB (27576496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Live Update 6.exe (9.74 MB)
- Live Update.exe (3.31 MB)
- MSI_LiveUpdate_Service.exe (1.64 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (264.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- afuwin.exe (295.16 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (361.66 KB)
- AtiFlash.exe (231.00 KB)
- ATIWinflash.exe (1.84 MB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (81.34 KB)
- devcon64.exe (84.84 KB)
- FWU_5Mx64.exe (259.46 KB)
- FWU_5Mx86.exe (231.96 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- nvflash.exe (851.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (685.66 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Live Update version 6.0.009
only. You can find below a few links to other MSI Live Update versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall MSI Live Update you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\Live Update 6.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Systemcheck\MSI Live Update 6.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MSI\Drivers\Live Update 5
MSI Live Update is an application marketed by MSI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove MSI Live Update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MSI Live Update from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MSI Live Update or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Live Update". If it exists on your system the MSI Live Update app will be found very quickly. After you select MSI Live Update in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MSI Live Update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Live Update:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Live Update.
8. After uninstalling MSI Live Update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSI Live Update which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI Live Update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Live Update by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Live Update by MSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Live Update in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:36:08.743