You can find on this page details on how to remove MSI GamingApp for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall MSI GamingApp from your systemMSI
. More info about MSI can be found here
. Click on http://www.msi.com/index.php
to get more facts about MSI GamingApp on MSI's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI GamingApp directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MSI GamingApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI GamingApp\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MSIGamingApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.63 MB (5903984 bytes) on disk.
MSI GamingApp is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.03 MB (7368543
bytes) on disk:
- devcon64.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon86.exe (75.50 KB)
- MSIGamingApp.exe (5.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This web page is about MSI GamingApp version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other MSI GamingApp versions:
...click to view all...
MSI GamingApp is a program marketed by MSI. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove MSI GamingApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MSI GamingApp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSI GamingApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI GamingApp". If it is installed on your PC the MSI GamingApp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MSI GamingApp in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MSI GamingApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI GamingApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI GamingApp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI GamingApp.
8. After removing MSI GamingApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MSI GamingApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI GamingApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MSI GamingApp by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI GamingApp by MSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI GamingApp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:12:20.830