MSI Gaming APP
MSI Gaming APP is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MSI Gaming APP from your computerMSI
. More info about MSI can be found here
. More details about the program MSI Gaming APP can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI Gaming APP directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI Gaming APP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MSI Gaming APP. The program's main executable file has a size of 279.48 KB (286192 bytes) on disk and is called SGamingApp.exe.
The executables below are part of MSI Gaming APP. They occupy about 5.98 MB (6274160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GamingApp.exe (2.52 MB)
- GamingApp_Service.exe (20.03 KB)
- SGamingApp.exe (279.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.68 MB)
- devcon.exe (81.34 KB)
- devcon64.exe (84.84 KB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
This web page is about MSI Gaming APP version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of MSI Gaming APP:
...click to view all...
MSI Gaming APP is a program released by MSI. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase MSI Gaming APP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MSI Gaming APP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSI Gaming APP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Gaming APP". If it exists on your system the MSI Gaming APP app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MSI Gaming APP in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MSI Gaming APP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Gaming APP:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI Gaming APP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSI Gaming APP.
8. After removing MSI Gaming APP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSI Gaming APP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Gaming APP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSI Gaming APP by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that MSI Gaming APP by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Gaming APP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:45:16.337