MSI Afterburner 4.1.0
MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 from your systemMSI Co., LTD
. Open here
for more info on MSI Co., LTD. MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named MSIAfterburner.exe and it has a size of 552.50 KB (565760 bytes).
MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.43 MB (26664698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (552.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.05 KB)
- RTSSSetup.exe (20.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 version 4.1.0
MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is a program marketed by the software company MSI Co., LTD. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Afterburner 4.1.0". If it exists on your system the MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MSI Afterburner 4.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSI Afterburner 4.1.0.
8. After removing MSI Afterburner 4.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 by MSI Co., LTD from your computer, we are not saying that MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:01:58.070