MSI Afterburner 4.0.0
This info is about MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 from your systemMSI Co., LTD
. More information about MSI Co., LTD can be found here
. MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MSI Afterburner 4.0.0. The application's main executable file is named MSIAfterburner.exe and its approximative size is 500.50 KB (512512 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MSI Afterburner 4.0.0. They occupy an average of 25.37 MB (26598962
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (500.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.26 KB)
- RTSSSetup.exe (20.44 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 version 4.0.0
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 is a program offered by MSI Co., LTD. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Afterburner 4.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MSI Afterburner 4.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI Afterburner 4.0.0.
8. After removing MSI Afterburner 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 by MSI Co., LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:51:24.560