MSI Afterburner 3.0.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 from your PCMSI Co., LTD
. Take a look here
for more information on MSI Co., LTD. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. MSIAfterburner.exe is the MSI Afterburner 3.0.1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 454.16 KB (465064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MSI Afterburner 3.0.1. They occupy about 24.52 MB (25710698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (454.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.95 KB)
- RTSSSetup.exe (19.64 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
of MSI Afterburner 3.0.1.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove MSI Afterburner 3.0.1.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Check\MSI Afterburner.lnk
- C:\Tuning\MSI\Afterburner\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe
MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 is an application released by MSI Co., LTD. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Afterburner 3.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 application will be found automatically. After you select MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MSI Afterburner 3.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSI Afterburner 3.0.1.
8. After removing MSI Afterburner 3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 by MSI Co., LTD from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Afterburner 3.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:08:22.923