MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17
MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 from your systemMSI Co., LTD
. Check out here
for more information on MSI Co., LTD. Usually the MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe. MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17's primary file takes around 452.66 KB (463528 bytes) and is called MSIAfterburner.exe.
MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.29 MB (16034703
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (452.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.80 KB)
- RTSSSetup.exe (10.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.017
of MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17.
MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\Doc\ReadMe.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\Graphics\About\banner.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\Graphics\LCD\font4x6.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\Graphics\LCD\font4x6.dat
Additional registry values that you should delete:
MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 is an application offered by MSI Co., LTD. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 program will be found very quickly. When you select MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17.
8. After uninstalling MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 by MSI Co., LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:40:22.730