MSI Afterburner 2.2.4
This info is about MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 from your systemMSI Co., LTD
. Open here
where you can get more info on MSI Co., LTD. MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.4. MSI Afterburner 2.2.4's primary file takes about 399.05 KB (408632 bytes) and is called MSIAfterburner.exe.
The following executables are contained in MSI Afterburner 2.2.4. They take 5.10 MB (5349502
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (399.05 KB)
- MSIAfterburnerWrapper.exe (43.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.62 KB)
- RTSS.exe (163.05 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
- RTSSSharedMemorySample.exe (28.00 KB)
This data is about MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 version 2.2.4
MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 is a program released by the software company MSI Co., LTD. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Afterburner 2.2.4". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 application will be found very quickly. After you select MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MSI Afterburner 2.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.4.
8. After uninstalling MSI Afterburner 2.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 by MSI Co., LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 09:32:14.180