MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 from your computerMSI Co., LTD
. You can find out more on MSI Co., LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MSIAfterburner.exe is the MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15's primary executable file and it takes around 396.32 KB (405832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15. They occupy about 24.92 MB (26129980
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (396.32 KB)
- MSIAfterburnerWrapper.exe (40.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.60 KB)
- RTSS.exe (163.05 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- FileListProcessor.exe (14.50 KB)
- pkzipc.exe (252.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- RTSSSetup.exe (19.56 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
- RTSSSharedMemorySample.exe (28.00 KB)
This page is about MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 version 2.2.015
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is an application released by MSI Co., LTD. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 app will be found automatically. After you select MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15.
8. After uninstalling MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 by MSI Co., LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-21 00:17:01.797