MSG Viewer 2.26
MSG Viewer 2.26 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MSG Viewer 2.26 from your computerPST Walker Software
. Further information on PST Walker Software can be found here
. More data about the program MSG Viewer 2.26 can be found at http://pstwalker.com/
. MSG Viewer 2.26 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove MSG Viewer 2.26 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. msgviewer32.exe is the MSG Viewer 2.26's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.47 MB (3639808 bytes) on disk.
MSG Viewer 2.26 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.63 MB (7999989
bytes) on disk.
- msgviewer.exe (3.47 MB)
- msgviewer32.exe (3.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.26
of MSG Viewer 2.26.
MSG Viewer 2.26 is a program offered by the software company PST Walker Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MSG Viewer 2.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MSG Viewer 2.26 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSG Viewer 2.26 or simply click the Search field and type in "MSG Viewer 2.26". If it exists on your system the MSG Viewer 2.26 application will be found very quickly. After you click MSG Viewer 2.26 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MSG Viewer 2.26, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSG Viewer 2.26:
- The publisher is: http://pstwalker.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSG Viewer 2.26.
8. After uninstalling MSG Viewer 2.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSG Viewer 2.26 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSG Viewer 2.26 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSG Viewer 2.26 by PST Walker Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MSG Viewer 2.26 by PST Walker Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSG Viewer 2.26 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 13:01:23.043