This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MPP for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall MPP from your computerFreeven
. You can read more on Freeven or check for application updates here
. Usually the MPP application is installed in the C:\Program Files\MPP folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall MPP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MPP\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MPP-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 549.85 KB (563048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MPP. They occupy an average of 6.58 MB (6901587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3ed075e9-733a-4d39-bf2a-a13b4aaa44ff-3.exe (1.81 MB)
- 3ed075e9-733a-4d39-bf2a-a13b4aaa44ff-4.exe (819.85 KB)
- 3ed075e9-733a-4d39-bf2a-a13b4aaa44ff-5.exe (301.85 KB)
- MPP-bg.exe (549.85 KB)
- MPP-novainstaller.exe (502.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (82.35 KB)
- utils.exe (2.07 MB)
This info is about MPP version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other MPP versions please click below:
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove MPP from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
MPP is a program marketed by the software company Freeven. Some users try to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase MPP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MPP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPP or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPP". If it is installed on your PC the MPP app will be found automatically. After you select MPP in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MPP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPP.
8. After uninstalling MPP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPP which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPP by Freeven from your computer, we are not saying that MPP by Freeven is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 13:11:14.257