This web page is about MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\GNU\MPEG2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). A guide to uninstall MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) from your computer
The following executable files are incorporated in MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad). They occupy 55.55 KB (56879
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) version 22
When you're planning to uninstall MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\MPEG2
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\MPEG2\MpaDecFilter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\MPEG2\Mpeg2DecFilter.ax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad)
Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad)". The MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) app will be found automatically. When you click MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad).
8. After uninstalling MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPEG2 Codec(libmpeg2/mad) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130