MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) from your PCMPC-HC Team
. Take a look here
for more information on MPC-HC Team. You can read more about about MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) at http://mpc-hc.org/
. MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MPC-HC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.68 MB (11201344 bytes) on disk and is labeled mpc-hc64.exe.
MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.87 MB (12441728
bytes) on disk.
- mpc-hc64.exe (10.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) version 1.7.2
MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) is a program released by MPC-HC Team. Some users decide to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://mpc-hc.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit).
8. After removing MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) by MPC-HC Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) by MPC-HC Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MPC-HC 1.7.2 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:48:45.447