MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit)
MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) from your PCMPC-HC Team
. Open here
where you can read more on MPC-HC Team. Click on http://mpc-hc.org/
to get more facts about MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) on MPC-HC Team's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\MPC-HC directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 12.57 MB (13183328 bytes) on disk and is labeled mpc-hc64.exe.
MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) is comprised of the following executables which take 13.75 MB (14422720
bytes) on disk:
- mpc-hc64.exe (12.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5217
of MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit).
MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) is an application marketed by MPC-HC Team. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://mpc-hc.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) by MPC-HC Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) by MPC-HC Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPC-HC 1.6.8 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:05:44.243