MPC-HC 188.8.131.5243 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MPC-HC 184.108.40.20643 from your PCMPC-HC Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on MPC-HC Team. More details about the app MPC-HC 220.127.116.1143 can be found at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MPC-HC folder (same installation drive as Windows). MPC-HC 18.104.22.16843's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe. mpc-hc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.79 MB (11316736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside MPC-HC 22.214.171.12443. They occupy about 11.97 MB (12554613
bytes) on disk.
- mpc-hc.exe (10.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about MPC-HC 126.96.36.19943 version 188.8.131.5243
MPC-HC 184.108.40.20643 is an application by the software company MPC-HC Team. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MPC-HC 220.127.116.1143 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MPC-HC 18.104.22.16843 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPC-HC 22.214.171.12443 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPC-HC 126.96.36.19943". If it is installed on your PC the MPC-HC 188.8.131.5243 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MPC-HC 184.108.40.20643 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MPC-HC 220.127.116.1143, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC-HC 18.104.22.16843:
- The web site of the application is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPC-HC 22.214.171.12443.
8. After uninstalling MPC-HC 126.96.36.19943, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC-HC 188.8.131.5243 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPC-HC 184.108.40.20643 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MPC-HC 220.127.116.1143 by MPC-HC Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPC-HC 18.104.22.16843 by MPC-HC Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPC-HC 22.214.171.12443 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 14:54:28.057