MPC-HC 188.8.131.5252 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MPC-HC 184.108.40.20652 from your systemMPC-HC Team
. Additional info about MPC-HC Team can be seen here
. You can read more about about MPC-HC 220.127.116.1152 at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
. MPC-HC 18.104.22.16852 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\MPC-HC directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing MPC-HC 22.214.171.12452 is C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MPC-HC 126.96.36.19952's main file takes around 10.68 MB (11203072 bytes) and is named mpc-hc.exe.
MPC-HC 188.8.131.5252 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.87 MB (12441949
bytes) on disk.
- mpc-hc.exe (10.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about MPC-HC 184.108.40.20652 version 220.127.116.1152
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove MPC-HC 18.104.22.16852.Additional registry values that you should remove:
MPC-HC 22.214.171.12452 is a program offered by MPC-HC Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove MPC-HC 126.96.36.19952 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MPC-HC 188.8.131.5252 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MPC-HC 184.108.40.20652 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPC-HC 220.127.116.1152". If it exists on your system the MPC-HC 18.104.22.16852 program will be found automatically. After you select MPC-HC 22.214.171.12452 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MPC-HC 126.96.36.19952, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPC-HC 188.8.131.5252:
- The web site of the program is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPC-HC 184.108.40.20652.
8. After removing MPC-HC 220.127.116.1152, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPC-HC 18.104.22.16852 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPC-HC 22.214.171.12452 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPC-HC 126.96.36.19952 by MPC-HC Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPC-HC 188.8.131.5252 by MPC-HC Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPC-HC 184.108.40.20652 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:03:48.460