This web page is about MPC-HC 22.214.171.12488 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MPC-HC 126.96.36.19988 from your computerMPC-HC Team
. You can read more on MPC-HC Team or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on MPC-HC 188.8.131.5288 at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\MPC-HC folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. MPC-HC 184.108.40.20688's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 10.59 MB (11107328 bytes) on disk and is labeled mpc-hc.exe.
MPC-HC 220.127.116.1188 is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.77 MB (12342785
bytes) on disk:
- mpc-hc.exe (10.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16888
of MPC-HC 22.214.171.12488.
MPC-HC 126.96.36.19988 is a program by the software company MPC-HC Team. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall MPC-HC 188.8.131.5288 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MPC-HC 184.108.40.20688 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MPC-HC 220.127.116.1188 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPC-HC 18.104.22.16888". If it is installed on your PC the MPC-HC 22.214.171.12488 application will be found very quickly. After you select MPC-HC 126.96.36.19988 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MPC-HC 188.8.131.5288, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPC-HC 184.108.40.20688:
- The software company is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MPC-HC 220.127.116.1188.
8. After removing MPC-HC 18.104.22.16888, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC-HC 22.214.171.12488 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPC-HC 126.96.36.19988 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPC-HC 188.8.131.5288 by MPC-HC Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPC-HC 184.108.40.20688 by MPC-HC Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPC-HC 220.127.116.1188 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:36:47.010