MPC 1.8.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MPC 1.8.0 from your PCAkai Professional
. More information on Akai Professional can be seen here
. You can see more info on MPC 1.8.0 at http://www.akaipro.com
. Usually the MPC 1.8.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for MPC 1.8.0 is C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe. MPC.exe is the MPC 1.8.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 41.32 MB (43327280 bytes) on disk.
MPC 1.8.0 is composed of the following executables which take 48.06 MB (50391257
bytes) on disk:
- ExpansionBuilder.exe (1.97 MB)
- MPC.exe (41.32 MB)
- PluginScanner64.exe (3.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- SetupAkaiProMidi.exe (965.96 KB)
This page is about MPC 1.8.0 version 1.8.0
MPC 1.8.0 is a program released by Akai Professional. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase MPC 1.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MPC 1.8.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPC 1.8.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPC 1.8.0". If it exists on your system the MPC 1.8.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MPC 1.8.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MPC 1.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC 1.8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.akaipro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPC 1.8.0.
8. After removing MPC 1.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC 1.8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPC 1.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MPC 1.8.0 by Akai Professional from your PC, nor are we saying that MPC 1.8.0 by Akai Professional is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MPC 1.8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 23:11:02.413