You can find below details on how to uninstall MPC 1.1.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MPC 1.1.0 from your computerAkai Professional
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Akai Professional. More info about the program MPC 1.1.0 can be found at http://www.akaipro.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Akai Pro\MPC directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove MPC 1.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MPC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 42.71 MB (44786592 bytes) on disk.
MPC 1.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 49.32 MB (51712219
bytes) on disk.
- ExpansionBuilder.exe (1.68 MB)
- MPC.exe (42.71 MB)
- PluginScanner32.exe (2.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SetupAkaiProMidi.exe (965.96 KB)
The current web page applies to MPC 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
MPC 1.1.0 is a program released by Akai Professional. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove MPC 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MPC 1.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MPC 1.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPC 1.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the MPC 1.1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select MPC 1.1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MPC 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC 1.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.akaipro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPC 1.1.0.
8. After removing MPC 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC 1.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPC 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPC 1.1.0 by Akai Professional from your PC, nor are we saying that MPC 1.1.0 by Akai Professional is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPC 1.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 16:35:22.790