MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20
This web page contains complete information on how to remove MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 from your PCAnMing
. More information about AnMing can be read here
. Detailed information about MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 can be found at http://www.ddz1977.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AnMing directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\AnMing\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20. MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20's main file takes about 1.33 MB (1392640 bytes) and is named mp3trtg.exe.
The following executables are installed together with MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20. They occupy about 1.97 MB (2060554
bytes) on disk.
- mp3trtg.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
This page is about MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 version 33.20
MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 is a program released by the software company AnMing. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20". If it is installed on your PC the MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ddz1977.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnMing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20.
8. After removing MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 by AnMing from your PC, nor are we saying that MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 by AnMing is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MP3 To Ringtone Gold 3.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 15:05:46.873