MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater
MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. Further information on Ask.com can be seen here
. MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1645256 bytes) on disk and is titled Updater.exe.
MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.57 MB (1645256
bytes) on disk.
This data is about MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater version 22.214.171.124235
only. For other MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater is a program released by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater". The MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. After you click MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:18:37.773