MORE! 4 DVD-ROM
MORE! 4 DVD-ROM is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MORE! 4 DVD-ROM from your PCHelbling Languages
. Further information on Helbling Languages can be found here
. More information about the program MORE! 4 DVD-ROM can be seen at http://www.helblinglanguages.at
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Programme\Helbling Languages\MORE! 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). MORE! 4 DVD-ROM's full uninstall command line is "H:\Programme\Helbling Languages\MORE! 4\uninstall.exe". MORE! 4 DVD-ROM's main file takes about 1.35 MB (1411288 bytes) and is called more4_b.exe.
MORE! 4 DVD-ROM is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.63 MB (9046681
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (139.88 KB)
- more4-dx.exe (1.37 MB)
- more4.exe (1.35 MB)
- more4_b-dx.exe (1.37 MB)
- more4_b.exe (1.35 MB)
- more4_g-dx.exe (1.37 MB)
- more4_g.exe (1.35 MB)
- indeo511.exe (364.00 KB)
The current page applies to MORE! 4 DVD-ROM version 1.03
MORE! 4 DVD-ROM is a program released by Helbling Languages. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove MORE! 4 DVD-ROM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MORE! 4 DVD-ROM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MORE! 4 DVD-ROM or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MORE! 4 DVD-ROM". If it exists on your system the MORE! 4 DVD-ROM app will be found very quickly. After you select MORE! 4 DVD-ROM in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MORE! 4 DVD-ROM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MORE! 4 DVD-ROM:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.helblinglanguages.at
- The uninstall string is: "H:\Programme\Helbling Languages\MORE! 4\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MORE! 4 DVD-ROM.
8. After uninstalling MORE! 4 DVD-ROM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MORE! 4 DVD-ROM which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MORE! 4 DVD-ROM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MORE! 4 DVD-ROM by Helbling Languages from your computer, nor are we saying that MORE! 4 DVD-ROM by Helbling Languages is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MORE! 4 DVD-ROM in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 17:25:36.387