MODEM device is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MODEM device from your computerZTE
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ZTE. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn/
to get more details about MODEM device on ZTE's website. Usually the MODEM device program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vip mobilni internet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. UIMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.14 MB (8532312 bytes) on disk.
MODEM device is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.88 MB (9307128
bytes) on disk:
- CMUpdater.exe (661.83 KB)
- UIMain.exe (8.14 MB)
- UpdateVersion.exe (94.83 KB)
This data is about MODEM device version 188.8.131.52
MODEM device is a program offered by the software company ZTE. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove MODEM device is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MODEM device from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MODEM device or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MODEM device". The MODEM device application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MODEM device in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MODEM device, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MODEM device.
8. After removing MODEM device, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MODEM device that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MODEM device with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MODEM device by ZTE from your computer, nor are we saying that MODEM device by ZTE is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MODEM device supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:45:10.667